Getting wows from your own service, tool or app is now possible thanks to MoonBack as a Service .
Choose the integration model that best fits your use case, copy and paste the code we generate for you and both you and your customers can benefit from the full power of MoonBack.
Adding wow moments to your proposal has never been easier 🤩.
MoonBack has four different integration models capable of adapting to an infinite number of scenarios and business models. Choosing one of them is really simple by following the decision points below.
The key question: Who pays the MoonBack subscription?
You have two options: either you pay the cost of the service yourself, or on the contrary, each of your customers pays for it.
In both cases your proposal will benefit from all the power of MoonBack, so the decision is business and management and not so much technical.
Assuming the cost of the subscription does not mean that you cannot pass it on to your customers in any way you prefer, either as an extension, as part of a premium subscription or within the base price of your proposal. You decide!
If your answer is yes, answer the following question and you will discover the first two integration models.
How do you prefer to save the MoonBacks recorded by your customers?
Save all your customers' MoonBacks in a single account in a grouped way
It will give you full control of the MoonBacks while simplifying to the maximum the requirements on the part of your customers to enjoy our service:
- Neither they nor you will have to create any additional account.
- You will be able to access from the MoonBack backend to all recorded MoonBacks and their associated statistics.
- You will be able to group all the consumption made under a Station account that is priced for success according to the number of plays obtained.
Save each customer's MoonBacks in an individual account for each customer
You still keep control of MoonBacks and centralized pricing under a Station account but with relevant differences:
- Each customer's MoonBacks are associated with an individualized account for each customer.
- Customers gain the full power of the MoonBack backend by being able to log in with their username and password, receive notifications...
- You must include a reference to MoonBack's terms and conditions and the customer must accept them in order to associate their email to the account.
Ex. Adecco HR facilitates a lot of wows for your customers thanks to the above integration models.
Answer the following question and you will find the last two integration models.
How to create the customer account if it does not exist?
Automatically with your mail
You prefer that your business model remains intact but the bet on the use of MoonBack is total. So much so that if the customer does not have a MoonBack account, it will be created automatically the first time you go to record one. Regardless of whether the MoonBack benefits are activated by default and fully integrated into your proposal or whether it is the customer who must activate them.
- The customer will be able to access his backend with his own username and password, receive notifications...
- The customer decides the type of MoonBack account he/she wants to subscribe to in case it is created at that time.
- It is necessary to include a reference to MoonBack's terms and conditions and the customer must accept them in order to associate his email to the account.
Ex. Hexagon already enjoys a full MDS-03 integration.
Manually on MoonBack.me
This last modality is the right one if your proposal has a third-party solution marketplace and you want to maintain total independence.
- The customer must activate the MoonBack extension within your service, tool or app and associate an account that must be created manually with the subscription mode of their choice.
- The partner will not have any control over the MoonBacks created by its customers or their accounts.
E.g. Videsk follow an MDS-04 integration model.
The following table shows a comparison of the four integration models and their associated characteristics.
|Who pays the subscription||Partner||Partner||Customer||Customer|
|Account to which each customer's recorded MoonBacks are associated||Grouped single account||Individual account for each customer||Individual account for each customer||Individual account for each customer|
|How to create a customer account if it does not exist||-||Automatically with customer email||Automatically with customer email||Manually at MoonBack.me|
|Partner subscription required||Station||Station||Any||-|
|Customer subscription required||-||Station|
|Partner access to the backend||✅||✅||✅||❌|
|Customer access to the backend||❌||✅||✅||✅|
|Owner of the Integration appID||Partner||Partner||Partner||Customer|
|Owner of the access mail||Partner||Customer||Customer||Customer|
|Terms and conditions, reference to MoonBack||-||Required||Required||-|
Are you ready to have MoonBack as a Service ?
Go to the IT integration page for technical information.